When schools were closed and kids were unable to attend classes, it left a lot of families with questions. Due to the increased need for social distancing, kids began learning from home. If you have a homeschool background, the switch was likely little trouble for you. However, if you’re used to sending your kids to school, the change was likely a big shock to everyone’s routine. Until districts are able to figure out a safe path to in-person education, some parents are left hoping their children don’t fall behind in their studies. Luckily, there are online programs like ABCMouse that are here to fill the void!
If you have children between the ages of toddlers and second grade, ABCMouse has a program for them. They offer instruction for 2-8 years old. The program is inexpensive at $9.95 per month. You’ll be able to try things out risk-free with the ABCMouse 30-day free trial! This is a contract-free service. If you find that your kids aren’t benefiting from the ABCMouse lessons, you can cancel during your free trial. This will make sure that you’re never charged. Otherwise, you can keep your plan as long as you want and cancel when you no longer need the service!
If you’re on the fence, here are some benefits to using ABCMouse for the kids:
- Discounts may be available for families with multiple children
- Prices are $9.95 per month, but you’ll start with a 30-day free trial
- Learn Math, Science, Art, Social Studies, Language Arts, Reading, and more
- Learning activities are available from kids as young as 2, up to 8 years old
- No commitment – cancel anytime
- More than 10 levels of study with 850 lessons
- Over 9,000 individual learning activities
- Enjoy progress reports to see what the kids are learning
According to families that use ABCMouse, the program works well. In fact, in a survey of 5,000 ABCMouse families, 85% said that they felt ABCMouse had a positive impact on their child’s education. Parents will be able to follow progress through the Parent Section. You’ll get reports to know what your kids are learning and where their strengths and weaknesses are. You’ll also get a chance to see what’s working for them and what isn’t. If you ever decide to cancel, you’ll be able to click cancel in the Parents Section, as well.
Kids won’t have to be tethered to a desk when using ABCMouse. You can use a computer, laptop, mobile devices like phones or tablets, and more. So, whether you want to sit at your desk or on the porch, you should be covered!
If you’re ready to get signed up, you can fill out a quick form on ABCMouse. Once you’re signed up, you’ll begin your free 30-day trial. You can cancel during the trial to avoid being charged. If you decide to keep ABCMouse, you’ll be charged for your first month (at $9.95) at the end of the trial. You can save even more money by choosing the annual plan. This plan comes with a savings of 49% over the regular cost.
Give ABCMouse a try, today and get 30 Days FREE!
- Hit the Road this Labor Day with RVShare - August 27, 2020
- Continue Learning with the Kids and a Free Month of ABCMouse - July 23, 2020
- 5 Great Local Charities in Austin Focusing on Pets - July 13, 2020