Staying fit is important, especially during these times where your health is paramount. But it can be hard to maintain a fitness plan when you have a busy life. If you have a full-time job it can be tough making your way to the gym on the regular, not to mention gyms aren’t as easily accessible as they used to be due to current world events. It can also be expensive!
If you want to stay in shape, but you’d like to save money and time, one service that might be able to help with that is Beachbody On Demand. In the following Beachbody On Demand review, you’ll have a chance to learn all about the programs this on-demand fitness streaming service offers, how much it is, and how to get started.
What is Beachbody On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand (14-day free trial) is essentially a streaming service. Similar to Netflix or Hulu, Beachbody On Demand focuses on fitness streaming. The service offers on-demand fitness videos, plans, and complete workouts. There are plans for every skill level from beginner to expert. You can also change the level on many programs, so if you start one that’s not challenging enough you can go up a level to get more from your workout. Complete programs are also available, so in addition to workout plans and videos, you’ll also have the option of changing your diet, as well.
Every plan that is available offers what you need to create and maintain your fitness goals. You’ll have the basic fitness program, but also meal plans, challenge activities, coaching and support, and other program perks. There are over 60 Beachbody On Demand programs available, so there’s something here for you. Best of all, if you start a program and you don’t like it, there are so many others you can choose.
How Much is Beachbody On Demand?
There are several Beachbody On Demand plans available. If you prefer to combine Beachbody On Demand with Shakeology, there are plans for that, too. The important thing to note with that is that, while you can cancel at any time, you will need to cancel Shakeology separately as they are two separate programs. Whether you choose a Shakeology plan or not, the actual Beachbody On Demand content does not change. Everything is still included. The only difference is the addition of the shakes.
Main pricing plans include:
- $39 – the 3-month membership plan (free 2-week trial)
- $59 – the 6-month membership plan (30-day money back guarantee)
- $99 – the annual plan (30-day guarantee)
As you can see from the pricing options, only the 3-month plan comes with a free trial. That said, all plans are risk-free because the other plans offer a one-month money-back guarantee. This allows you to cancel your plan and get your money back in the first month if you’re not satisfied.
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand
Beachbody On Demand works on most streaming devices. This includes your mobile devices. Having more streaming options means that you have more options in how and where you work out. You can stream on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, computers, iOS and Android devices, Roku, and other devices.
Once you login, you can sort through classes by fitness level, type of workout, instructor, and workout duration. This makes it easy to find the perfect workout every time.
Beachbody On Demand Features
Beachbody On Demand might be an on-demand fitness streaming service, but there’s quite a lot of content available. This gives you the variety you need to achieve your fitness goals. You won’t be stuck doing the same videos or the same program. You’ll be able to start at a reasonable place for you and then continue to challenge yourself with new programs from there. Some popular Beachbody On Demand features include:
- A diverse library of fitness plans for all skill levels
- More than 60 fitness plans are offered including 1,000+ videos
- Many plans include menu plans, personal coaching opportunities, and fitness challenges
- This is a streaming service, so you won’t need a lot of equipment – you can work out from anywhere
- Most workouts are between 30-60 minutes, some take less time, few require more than an hour
- Beachbody On Demand allows you to cancel any time you want
- Enter your goals to find the right plans for you
- Change the ability level of most plans to make them easier or more difficult
- Plans offer a free trial option or a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Stream on most streaming devices or just use your phone or tablet
- Download videos for offline use
- Learn more about fitness with fitness guides that are included
- Use the workout calendar to help meet your fitness goals
- Track your progress with your own tracker
- Workout programs include 80 Day Obsession, Shift Shop, 21 Day Fix, Insanity, Core De Force, and many others
These are just a few of the reasons to consider Beachbody On Demand. The service is an excellent option if you can’t afford a gym or simply don’t have the time or interest in joining one.
How to Cancel Beachbody On Demand
Whether you want to cancel during your Beachbody On Demand 14-day free trial or you’ve just decided that the program isn’t working for you any longer, there are a couple of ways that you can cancel your Beachbody On Demand subscription. Remember, if your plan includes Shakeology, you’ll need to cancel that after canceling Beachbody On Demand. If you don’t cancel the Shakeology membership, you will still continue receiving and paying for shakes.
The easiest way to cancel Beachbody On Demand is right through your online account. You just login like you normally would and cancel your account from there. Your second option is to call Beachbody at 1-800-470-7870. A customer service agent will be able to help you cancel your account from there.
Beachbody On Demand Review: Conclusion
Beachbody On Demand is a service that seeks to help as many people achieve their fitness goals as possible. They offer a wide range of programs, varying ability levels, and added features like coaching support and meal plans. It’s basically a one-stop spot for fitness. Perhaps the best thing about Beachbody On Demand is that you can do it from anywhere. It’s also cheaper than most gym memberships. If you’re looking for a way to jump-start your fitness and you don’t have a lot of time, Beachbody On Demand is definitely worth considering.
Hopefully, our Beachbody On Demand review has answered all of your questions. This service works for many fitness enthusiasts and we hope it works for you, too!
- 5 Reasons to Rent an RV from RVshare with your Family - April 21, 2021
- KidzToPros: In-Person & Online Summer Camps Focused on Learning & Fun - April 20, 2021
- How to Find the Best Mattress Store and Best Mattress Deals in Austin, Texas - April 19, 2021