Eating out can get expensive, but for a limited time, Chick-fil-A is giving away free food with no purchase required. Now through January 31, you can swing by the popular fast food restaurant and pick up a free 8-count of their popular chicken nuggets or try their brand new Kale Crunch Side with no purchase necessary.
It’s all part of a customer appreciation initiative at Chick-fil-A, and all you need to do to claim the offer is to use the Chick-fil-A app on your mobile device to place your order.
Chick-fil-A Nuggets are Always a Hit
As a small “nugget” of Chick-fil-A’s appreciation for its loyal customers, the restaurant is giving out free 8-count Chick-fil-a Nuggets now through January 31.
The only requirement for redeeming your 8-count Chick-fil-a Nuggets is to download and create an account on the Chick-fil-A App. Once you make an account and are signed up, you’ll find a giveaway offer under the rewards portion of your app.
Try a Salad Instead?
If your diet doesn’t include foods like Chick-fil-a’s delicious fries or nuggets, not to worry because Chick-fil-a does offer healthier options on their menu.
You can now try their brand new kale salad for free instead of nuggets if you’re opting for a healthier choice. The new Kale Crunch Side is being billed as a healthier crunchy alternative to fries.
The new Kale Crunch Side was introduced to participating Chick-fil-a’s in 2020 and comes with “a blend of curly kale and green cabbage, tossed with an apple cider and Dijon mustard vinaigrette” plus a package of salted, roasted almonds you can use as a crunchy topping.
Here’s the 411 on getting your free food from Chick-fil-A:
• Download the Chick-fil-a App on your device (available via the App Store or Google Play)
• Create an account and redeem your reward
• Use your reward by placing a mobile order via the app or by showing the barcode in-store or in the drive-thru
• Limit one per customer
• Offer can only be used once
• Deal cannot be combined with other offers
• Deadline is January 31
For more food and drink specials around Austin, click here.
- You Can Sign Up to Get Free Food from Boston Market - June 11, 2020
- Visit Any National Park Free on These Days - June 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Update for Austin: ‘Healthy Streets’ Closures are Underway - May 29, 2020